CLICK HERE FOR RACE RESULTS
Master of Ceremonies: Carolyn Murray, WCBTV News 2 Anchor!
- Race limited to 300 participants
- NO race day registration
- Early Registration: May 30- July 12, $25
- Late Registration: July 13-August 15, $35
- Ponds residents registration received/postmarked by June 30, $15
Packet Pick-Up: – NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
Friday, August 15
5 pm-7:30 pm
YMCA @ The Ponds – 101 Pottery Circle, Summerville, SC 29483
Youth Triathlon Training Program
July 8-July 31
Tuesdays & Thursdays 6 pm-7 :30 pm
Oakbrook YMCA – 900 Crosscreek Drive, Summerville, SC 29485
Fee: $75/members, $100/nonmembers *fee includes YMCA Youth Triathlon registration
There will be informal practice runs on Saturday, July 19 & Saturday, August 2, between 8 am-11 am for parents and children to see the course and ask questions.
- Helmets are mandatory during the bike leg
- Athletes will not be allowed to leave the bike corral without a helmet
- Shirts or one piece swim suit required
- NO one may ride shirtless
- NO headphones allowed
- NO footwear in pool
- NO bicycles with training wheels
- Parents are not allowed in transition areas
IMPORTANT: Parents are not allowed to leave the parking lot when children are still on the bike route. If leaving early, please park at The Ponds Amphitheater or the YMCA.
If interested in volunteering at this year’s Youth Triathlon click here!
We’re More than You Know. We’re a Cause…If interested in supporting the Summerville Family YMCA please contact Development Director, Linda Walton.